Online Registration Instructions
Stanton Jrs. offers online registration via our secure website. The registration process allows you to setup an account with our club that can be used season after season to register all your family members. This will be a great time-saver for future registrations, because your account will save both your family's information (such as address and phone number) and your player's information (such as birthdate).
Registration on stantonjrs.com gets you membership in our local club and helps pay club expenses. Club registration is all that is required to begin with. Players who will participate in USA Volleyball (USAV) events will be required to register for USAV membership and will need to pay an additional fee. Please wait to register with USAV until our club schedule is set and teams have been created. Some players will not need a USAV membership. We will notify (probably not until after the first of the year) the families and players who need the additional USAV registration, and those families will receive an invitation from Stanton Jrs. and USAV to get registered.
STEP 1 - Create Your New Online Family Account: (Those who were registered last year should be able to log in and add their player for the 2021 season)
- Click the "Register" button located on the left-side of our website.
- On the bottom half of the Login screen, complete the fields in the 'New User' section and click Submit.
- Complete the required fields for the Primary Account Holder. IMPORTANT NOTE: This should be information for a PARENT, not a player.
- After the account has been created for the Primary Account Holder, you may add information for another parent / guardian by clicking the "Add Another Parent/Guardian" button on the Account Management page.
- Add your player(s) information by clicking the "Add Player" button.
- Payment can be made on line by credit card. Those players who were registered last year should find a $50 credit noted on their account when they go to payment. If you don't see a credit please contact us.
STEP 2 - Register Your Player:
- If you have not already done so, add your player(s) information by clicking the "Add Player" button on the Account Management page.
- Select the "Register <Your Player's Name> for Program" button and follow the instructions.
- You will receive an online confirmation that your registration has been completed.
If you have any questions, please contact
us at info@StantonJrs.com.